Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Courville Seniors : Lacassine, Louisiana Senior Photographer

Here are three of the greatest seniors I've met! You might recognize them, they were some of my Grad Reps from this year. I've become great friends with them and their family. They have a wonderful family and I am so glad to have gotten the chance to get to know them better! Thank you so much Courville Family!I wish them the best of luck in college! And I want a personal invite when Tony becomes a chef at his restaurant!!! Thank you Courville Family!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Very cool.... (love the cap & gown ones)

Andrea said...

Thanks Susan! They were a lot of fun!

Texan Mama @ Who Put Me In Charge said...

LOVE THESE! I especially love the ones of the guy with the strong shadow - very cool lighting! Email me and tell me your secrets how you did it!! :-)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop